Digitization is a process that converts your design file to a format that supports embroidery.
- If You already payed for digitization then upon checking out enter the promo code giving and the file digitization will be subtracted from the total.
- It costs $6.50 per file. Each embroidery type (flat/3D/partial) requires a separate digitized file.
- You can re-use your digitized files for future orders. You won’t have to get them digitized again unless you change the design or decide to use them for hats that have different embroidery file requirements.
- We only digitize files when they’re part of an order.
- Our digitization process is designed to match our machine capabilities, so we don’t accept files that have been digitized elsewhere.
- If it’s physically possible to digitize your graphic, we’ll digitize it. If your design doesn’t meet our guidelines, we can’t guarantee desirable results.
- We use a run stitch for fine details in flat embroidery.
- The generated preview on the mockup is for visual reference only and will not always match the final result.